Plaza Las Glorias; Kid's Activies??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SterlingDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My family of seven is returning to Coz. in August. We have a non-diving nine year old daughter. We are staying at PLG. Does PLG offer any kid programs or baby sitting services? Is there any other good alternatives for her besides one of our divers missing the morning dives each day?

Let me know your thoughts and/or experiances.

Thank you.

Just FYI ~ Depending on when you are coming in August, you really should re-confirm your status with your agent or with the hotel itself. PLG has been purchased by Palace Resorts who announced a couple of weeks ago that they will close the PLG facility beginning in Aug for rennovations and re-open Dec 24th. You should check to ensure your dates are not affected.

I am not aware of any kiddo programs at PLG since in the past it hasn't really had the "AI" flavor to it but rather than of an upscale hotel. I'm sure they do have some sort of babysitting service as most hotels here on the island do these days.
Have fun and enjoy your time in Cozumel!

We have reservations at the PLG for week of Feb. 26, 2005. Do you think that the resort will be back in full operation by then? This is going to be our first trip to Cozumel.
Zuzanne

Palace Resorts is planning on re-opening on Dec 24th so you should be just fine coming in February! reconfirm with your agent or with PLG directly about this just to be sure. The Palace Resorts folks are already operating the facility and re-routing emails so I'm sure you'll get a straight answer if you contact them! have fun!!

Thanks Insider;

We have cancelled our PLG reservations (not interested in dealing with the remodel)

We booked new reservations with Allegro which has a kids program.

Thanks again for the heads-up.

SterlingDiver

My pleasure Sterling ~ enjoy your vacation at Allegro!
Stop by "SAY HI" if you get a chance whilst here!

cozumelinsider:
Just FYI ~ Depending on when you are coming in August, you really should re-confirm your status with your agent or with the hotel itself. PLG has been purchased by Palace Resorts who announced a couple of weeks ago that they will close the PLG facility beginning in Aug for rennovations and re-open Dec 24th. You should check to ensure your dates are not affected.

I am not aware of any kiddo programs at PLG since in the past it hasn't really had the "AI" flavor to it but rather than of an upscale hotel. I'm sure they do have some sort of babysitting service as most hotels here on the island do these days.
Have fun and enjoy your time in Cozumel!

CI -

Have you heard if the Palace is re-opening the PLG as an upscale AI resort? I have heard they were and that the rates would be increasing significantly. Just wondering...

not sure this is related, but last feb there was a large construction project going on next door that looked like more rooms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom