Please allow me to introduce myself..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbh

Reaction score
I have been diving off and on since 1974. The last 6 years I have been diving as often as possible; whether on vacation in warm water or quarries here in the Midwest. I just recently took up U/W photography and am going to attend Nikon school in Cayman Brac October 28 - November 4. Hopefully I will be able to add a little to the posts here.
Thank you for listening to me.

David

Hello dbh, I am from the midwest as well. I've just finished my diving certification and look forward to your input on midwest diving locations!

Rod

Hi Dbh,

Welcome to Scuba Board. Where in the Midwest are you located? I am originally from that neck of the woods also. Actually, South Dakota to be specific.

I would love to hear more about your diving experience in the Midwest.

Cheers,

King_Neptune,

I live in Indianapolis... I've not dived very much yet, but stone quarries are the best bet as far as I know. The Great Lakes will be next on the list, as soon as I get my dry suit training.

-Rod

Hi DBH!
Welcome. I am also from the Midwest (Missouri). Quarries, Springs, and Lakes are about the only places to dive around here, other than the mine at Bonne Terre, Missouri. Several quarries are run by dive shop operations and are set up strictly for divers.

I thought with that subject line you were going to say, "I'm a man of wealth and taste.."

Welcome to the board! If you get a minute, be sure to check out the Florida Conch Diver's forum. Good dives and great friends. Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Sue-ba Lips:
Welcome !

Uh, where are yo getting these old threads...? :06:

Back
Top Bottom