Please confirm required vaccination status for Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why would I provide false information to a community that has provided so much value over the years?

Before you state I'm incorrect, you should take the time to call the Consulate to verify. Yesterday, it was clearly defined as what I outlined above. The number is located in the begging of this thread, or, better yet I called (213)383-5126 and (213)383-5128. They are open to 5 pm PST. The average wait time is under 10 min.

I already have a note from by doctor stating I'm not eligible for a booster since I'm on 2 dose vaccine (Novavax). Good luck in your adventures!

Here is a link thats updated on Aug 29th and that states for interantional travelers coming into Indonesia, a person can have 2 Dose or 2 Dose w/booster to gain entry.

Other useful info here:

For domestic travel with in the Indonesian islands. Traveller needs to have booster shot to travel domestically.

As i said, your info could be wrong, or even my info could be wrong. Since its such a new update, theres not really alot of updated information up yet.

Attachments

• F5FE37E9-6F9D-4102-A863-64F2C8B3A639.jpeg
    F5FE37E9-6F9D-4102-A863-64F2C8B3A639.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 096DD2D1-3FCD-4D87-B106-DCE478546F57.jpeg
    096DD2D1-3FCD-4D87-B106-DCE478546F57.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 37
Here is a link thats updated on Aug 29th and that states for interantional travelers coming into Indonesia, a person can have 2 Dose or 2 Dose w/booster to gain entry.
Indonesian Gov recognizes both AZ and JJ(one shot wonder). Additional shot of either of them is considered as booster.
Number of shot can be misleading.
A completed course + additional shot is so much clearer.

Read the OP #1
"was just asked for vaccination certificate(fully vaccinated with booster)".

Got no reply to my email so far. I planned to call them today but was too busy, will try tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your input.

Just got a new version of the PeduliLindungi App and it is rejecting my Canadian Government Vaccine record. It seems it is only accepting an EU version of a vaccine record. Just came out today so hoping things get updated. Still have a few weeks to get this sorted out. The rejection does not give reasons and says you can manually submit records, but I can't find a way to do that. At the end of the day I will just go with printed copies of the records and see what happens. I suspect given its obviously a government record it will not be an issue.
I have not idea if it will work (mine has been pending for week or so ), but in the app you can select the vaccine and immunization icon , then Covid vaccine icon, then vaccine non-Indonesia and try to submit through there as opposed to the area that specified EU vaccinations

I think in your personal profile there was a way to submit an EU vaccination, but that didn’t apply to me. Found this other option (vaccine non Indonesia ) in a different place in the app. I will probably get rejected eventually but at least I can show I tried

OK, I called them in LA today. They are easy to reach at 213-383-5126, just skip the menu and press 0. They are very friendly but desperately avoid saying yes or no. Their language is like, "2 shots are good, but 2 shots with booster are even better!" The lady new nothing of J&J vaccine. She gave me another option, to text their hotline at 213-677-9999. However, the hotline was as helpful as the lady at the phone.

I'll sign for the booster shot, just in case, cause I do not believe this will hurt me seriously. But to convince my wife will be difficult. She already has more antibodies than the test can fit in its scale.

I have not idea if it will work (mine has been pending for week or so ), but in the app you can select the vaccine and immunization icon , then Covid vaccine icon, then vaccine non-Indonesia and try to submit through there as opposed to the area that specified EU vaccinations

I think in your personal profile there was a way to submit an EU vaccination, but that didn’t apply to me. Found this other option (vaccine non Indonesia ) in a different place in the app. I will probably get rejected eventually but at least I can show I tried
Thanks, I found the other option as you described. Had submitted my vaccine info on an older version of the app and it was rejected with no reason given. I think it is possible I did not include a picture of my passport and if I did it was not a great picture. Anyway have resubmitted with a good picture and we shall see. Not hopeful, but it would be nice to have it accepted before I leave.

The latest official requirement to enter Indonesia is in the circulation letter no. 25.
For domestic traveling is in circulation letter no. 24

Both in Indonesian, use google translate if you'd like to get the detail. However, the key points for foreigners are:
1. Min. 2nd dosage for 18 years and above, to enter Indonesia.
2. 2nd dosage is required to continue traveling in Indonesia.
3. 3rd dosages (booster) if they are living in Indonesia

Please note, on previous circulation letter, the requirement was "complete dosage" which was interpreted as single dosage for JJ and 2 dosages for others - was confirmed by another letter from MOH.
Since, the circulation letter no. 24 and 25 clearly stipulate 2 dosages - NOT a complete dosage, I will interpret as 2 dosage regardless the vaccine manufactures.

Other useful info here:

For domestic travel with in the Indonesian islands. Traveller needs to have booster shot to travel domestically.

As i said, your info could be wrong, or even my info could be wrong. Since its such a new update, theres not really alot of updated information up yet.
Not Covid related , but an entry requirement follow up

One of the attachments in the post quoted above mentions an e-cd form (customs app) or something to that effect for completing indonesian customs form pre-flight. Do we need to fill out customs form electronically before we leave for Indonesia or can we fill out at the airport when we arrive? I looked for an app in the Apple App Store but didn’t see it. Curious whether anyone has recent experience with this ….

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom