Please help identify this DUI CF200x wrist/glove seal system?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jay Whitehair

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased a DUI CF200x drysuit a couple of years ago. The date of manufacture is crossed out with a pen. I would guess it is 15 years old but in very good condition. Can anybody tell me what kind of system this is? I've spent many hours searching but can't seem to match it? I'd like to order new o rings and gloves.
Thanks in advance.
jay

IMG_5222.jpg

Looks like it could be Diving Concepts dryglove system. If so, they are no longer made, but Waterproof bought their patent and designed the Ultima DGS based on thr Diving Concepts rings:
upload_2021-3-20_11-5-50.png

You dont need to know the make/model to purchase new o-rings and gloves....just remove an o-ring and measure diameter and thickness and match that up on a standard size o-ring chart.

For glove there are lots of options out there, latex, pvc, nitrile. I am partial to Showa 720 nitrile gloves but their 495 pvc glove is quite ubiquitous.

-Z

It also could be a Check Up Dive Systems ring system but given you are located in the US it is possible not likely as I dont think their distribution network extends to the US, yet.

Checkup Dive Systems

upload_2021-3-20_11-7-44.png

-Z

Looks like it could be Diving Concepts dryglove system. If so, they are no longer made, but Waterproof bought their patent and designed the Ultima DGS based on thr Diving Concepts rings:
View attachment 648547

You dont need to know the make/model to purchase new o-rings and gloves....just remove an o-ring and measure diameter and thickness and match that up on a standard size o-ring chart.

For glove there are lots of options out there, latex, pvc, nitrile. I am partial to Showa 720 nitrile gloves but their 495 pvc glove is quite ubiquitous.

-Z
I think thats it! I spent many hours yesterday and just couldn't locate anything but I am quite sure it is a Diving Concepts system. I REALLY appreciate your taking the time to help me. The other tips you sent I'll follow up on too. Best to you...
j

It also could be a Check Up Dive Systems ring system but given you are located in the US it is possible not likely as I dont think their distribution network extends to the US, yet.

Checkup Dive Systems

View attachment 648548

-Z
Thanks for getting back to me. That too looks like it could be the same fittings? I'll look into Check Up Dive and see if they still exist? I really appreciate the help guys!

j

I think thats it! I spent many hours yesterday and just couldn't locate anything but I am quite sure it is a Diving Concepts system. I REALLY appreciate your taking the time to help me. The other tips you sent I'll follow up on too. Best to you...
j

My pleasure. If you have some time take a look through the following discussion thread. There is some good info on gloves, how to mount them, and lots of other discussion about the Ultima DGS which was based on the Diving Concepts system:

Ultima Dry Glove System question

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom