Please NetDoc!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catherine, you sound depressed.

Clara Bow (1906-1965) became one of Hollywood's brightest lights during this time. Clara was known as 'The "It" Girl'. "It" symbolized the tremendous progress women were making in society, and leading the way was Clara Bow, the girl of the year, who had "It" in abundance. On the set she was full of charm and wit. She was also a thorough professional, and this was asserted by people who knew and worked with her..

oh, then I feel better now. RH,....come dive with me, nobody will. I have been begging people for months. people are like "oh, no...I am not falling for that trap"

yea, my pool man shot himself, I am depressed thinking about the open casket tomorrow. He was my therapist, you know? any way...change subject. so, how bout a visit? we could dive spitting cave. Dennis is coming in July, you could come then.

wardric:
Dang you're fast on the keyboard today, THE :)
Duuuuuuddddde.....I have too much time on my hands today.

catherine96821:
oh, then I feel better now. RH,....come dive with me nobody will. I have been begging people for months. people are like "oh, no...I am not falling for that trap"

Might do that...kids want to visit the islands for summer vacation this year.

TheRedHead:
I don't consider myself to be an old shipwreck. Now I'm asking for it...

U haven't been with JeffG so you are not an old wreck.

*grannie grabber

catherine96821:
oh, then I feel better now. RH,....come dive with me, nobody will. I have been begging people for months. people are like "oh, no...I am not falling for that trap"

yea, my pool man shot himself, I am depressed thinking about the open casket tomorrow. He was my therapist, you know? any way...change subject. so, how bout a visit? we could dive spitting cave. Dennis is coming in July, you could come then.

I'm still on for August. That's got to be a high point, eh?

Sorry about your therapist. There are many more out there, but it's rare to find one that can balance your PH.

yea, thats right---I think Dennis wants to time it when you are here.

Terry, BTW was the "Forensic Pool Man" because he could tell any of us parents when the kids had a party by the mere shard of a beer bottle glass found in the pool. He could tell us the Lot # and where it was bought. he was very involved in with our families here. The kids loved him, the dog loved him. Evidently..that wasn't enough. Kinda wished I had been more tuned in. My face feels like your avatar since I heard the news from my daughter. AND he left the hose running in my pool. His practice was to trickle the hose and come back 24 hours later, but he never came back.

yea, david, maybe we can find you a monk seal.

TheRedHead:
I want to change my username to TheRedHead because there is apparently a society of "mature" women who wear red hats. Someone has pointed out to me that this is not Webmasterworld.com and no one has heard of Red Hat Linux.

I admin 30,000+ RedHat Linux machines. Most of them are still stuck on RH7.2 but we've got around 5,000 or so RHEL3 machines and several hundred RHEL4 ones. Also starting to get x86-64 native 64-bit distros on some of the machines now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom