Please support more flights to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How snarky.
laughing.gif
I'm no expert on how things work with the government and culture in Mexico, certainly not qualified to explain the differences, so I'll just leave my shared opinion as it - and accept your insult with a smile. :crafty:

refer him to Wikipedia !!! :rofl3: jk

refer him to Wikipedia !!! :rofl3: jk
I doubt they have a good explanation. It's just different south of the Rio Grande.

I think some of the confusion may have come from azscubadude searching for itineraries with return flight challenges. The United site does not offer the flexibilities one finds on Matrix or Kayak. There are a lot of reductions in August. I like to go in late August, but there are far fewer possibilities from the High Plains of Texas. Hell, I may go back to Seattle to dive. Imagine meeting an octopus whose head is larger than yours. :eek:

Not sure about August and and September but I just booked two round trip out of Houston 10/9 returning 10/16 for 464 each. Wednesday to Wed.

Back
Top Bottom