PNG, Solomon Islands or Vanuatu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I Dived Gizo in 2009 and Munda in May 2010

both places are amazing above water and the locals very chilled out and freindly

Gizo had some excellent diving and the Toa Maru wreck (445 fet long, bow in 7 mtrs stern in 38 mtrs is awesome, the holds have jeeps, tanks, trucks, motorbike, saki bottles, ammo, jars of condoms, gas marks - really recommend it.

I agree with a previous post and say Munda beats it diving wise - it does not have the Toa Maru (few places do) but it has a heaps of plane wrecks, zero, hellcat, douglas dauntless bomber and a fully intact corsair sitting upright on white sand in 52mts of gin clear water - very nice - I like!

i did a 8 minute cave dive at munda - you start in a sink hole in the forest and end on a wall at 18 mtrs - there is a pink fan at the exit with 2 pygmy seahorse on it - way cool! Munda dive staff are top notch and the dive shop is run by a very nice english couple.

beautiful, fan, redwhip and soft coral every where to see and photograh
eagle rays, bronze/grey/whitetip/silvertip whaler sharks
neaps of nudis

93 out of 100 (same score Ricky Bobby rated his smokin hot wife in Talledaga Nights)
hope it helps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom