Pocket system for Scubapro s-tek bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tgreaves

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a side pocket system for the Scubapro s-tek bc.. Or can anyone give me pointers on how to make one..

tgreaves, First and foremost, welcome to the boards. Glad to have you aboard. Second, they best places to have stuff like that made is usually business that either can make backpacks or someplace that makes sailboat sail repairs. 9 times out of ten, if it doesn't exist or if the existing one is inadequate, just design one yourself and let them do the work. If, they are resonable it won't cost you too much.

Now, care to tell a little about yourself? What kind of diving do you do, where do you dive etc... we love stories!

Tgreaves - first of all - welcome to the board! Looking forward to seeing your comments!
Where abouts do you come from????

Secondly - Mario - check your personal messages!!!

Glad to be here at the board.. I am a SSI open water diver with about 25 dives so far.. Have 2 ocean dives and the rest are quarry dives.. I come from baltimore, MD.. Looking forward to doing some more ocean dives in the Bahamas and wherever else they are.. Anyone know of any good wrecks in Ocean City, North Carolina... I have always wanted to see a sub(U-boat or something).. Don't know if there are any around though..

My god.. My original post on this board.. How things change in a years time..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom