Podcast With Graham Abbott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Many of you may know Graham, he is one of the original "critter" gurus of diving in Indonesia. He has been a guide, cruise director, etc all over Indonesia for more than 20 years. With all of this experience in the area he has a lot of fantastic stories to share. I think you will find his enthusiasm is still very evident even after all of this time. Please enjoy the interview with Graham on YouTube at:

Feel free to share or comment either here or on YouTube.

Hope you enjoy!

Great interview & stories!

You got me hooked on watching the podcast when you mentioned him, as “one of the original “critter” gurus of diving in Indonesia”. I said to myself, he must have known / some interactions with Larry Smith. Sure enough he had.

I’ll be on Larry Smith Memorial Trip in January 2020, hosted by his son, Casey Smith. We will be going with MSV Amira to Raja Ampat region where Casey & Larry made their last dives together.

Great interview & stories!

You got me hooked on watching the podcast when you mentioned him, as “one of the original “critter” gurus of diving in Indonesia”. I said to myself, he must have known / some interactions with Larry Smith. Sure enough he had.

I’ll be on Larry Smith Memorial Trip in January 2020, hosted by his son, Casey Smith. We will be going with MSV Amira to Raja Ampat region where Casey & Larry made their last dives together.

Yes, Larry was a great guy, very influential for sure. Sounds like a great trip you will be on.
Thanks for the feedback as well

Mate, absolutely superb. No end of improvement on my boring Friday in the office.

Looking forward to more...... hoping you can rope in Alex Mustard or even Mark Erdmann recounting the Coelacanth discovery, amongst others. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom