Polar Bears attack US Nuclear Submarine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, last one till next week -

This Coast Guard plane was almost brought down by a SAC (Surface to Air Chicken), made it safely back to base though.

radinator:
And with the environment they live in, polar bears really have the pov that "If it moves, it's food". They have to.

Reminds me of the Gary Larson cartoon of polar bears looking at an igloo: "Hey, I love these things! Crunchy outside, chewy middle!"

I went on a trip to Churchill, MB once; we went for a walk on the beach of the Bay and the locals told us that if one of the 12' white boulders moves, retire with vigor...

Ok all I want to know is whoever told these guys that the tank could climb a 10 feet verticle bank forgot to tell them that was going up and not coming down.

And who is responsible for cleaning the barrel on that gun now.

For the Airplane meets cop car well

Hey check out the speed radar now

Now maybe I am just crazy, but polar bears roam the ice, right? Looking for seals. The seals are in the water, under the ice. Seals have to breathe. So when a sub punches a hole in the middle of a ice field, of course the polar bears are going to investigate eventually. But in the third picture, it looks to me like the bear is looking down into the water, to see if anything else is in there. Hey, the sub just made a new breathing hole for seals. If one surfaces to breathe, the bear is waiting.

Not to anthropormorphize them . . . . .

Wristshot

Back
Top Bottom