Poll: THANKS! or not?

Would you like to see the THANKS! button brought back?

• YES - bring it back!

Votes: 104 69.8%
  • NO - good riddance!

Votes: 26 17.4%
  • Give me a THAT WAS HELPFUL button instead

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • THANKS mpetryk! :)

Votes: 17 11.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crush

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Will democracy prevail?

You need an option for 'I don't care either way'

A :thumb: and a :thumbdown: tally count rating for any given post seems to work very well on many other social networks.

CJnCru:
Ugh, excuse me, this is Pete still as Net Doc ---democracy

It is a business, no one said the D word around here.

it adds no value, in many other forums i visit there is a circle jerk of people running around upping eachother's stats and in some cases produces a vastly lop sided and inaccurate rating tool where the forum trolls had by far the highest rep levels.

if you don't have the nous to 'get' when someone's feeding you rubbish information perhaps you should learn your lesson the old way, by trial and error.

and on the flip side, people who feed others correct, well informed opinions that assist others shouldn't "need" such a superficial form of praise. if the situation warrants send a PM which is far more personal and shows true appreciation rather than clicking a button.

You need an option for 'I don't care either way'

I think that from now on each poll that I post will have a "CLICK HERE IF YOU THINK THAT Saspotato IS RIGHT AND I MISSED SOMETHING" choice. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom