POLL: Weekend for Spring 2011 M&G at Gilboa

POLL: Weekend for Spring 2011 M&G at Gilboa???

• 1.) April 15-17th, 2011

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • 2.) April 29th - May 1st, 2011

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • 3.) I'll go to either date! I wouldn't miss the fun no matter when you planned it.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • 4.) Are you kidding!!! Why would I attend a M&G to dive in a Quarry???

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like to see this get locked down as I need to marry this up with my final deco class dives...

I agree; I'm starting to get calls for spring weddings. So far, no one has asked about those two dates; however, it's only a matter of time.

I agree; I'm starting to get calls for spring weddings. So far, no one has asked about those two dates; however, it's only a matter of time.

:rofl3: Why don't we start a poll to determine when to end this poll? :rofl3:

I just picked a date that was 4 weeks or so out from the date as that was what was previously discussed. Im ok with closing the poll whenever everyone wants. I too would like to see it nailed down so I guarantee the date. However, no mater which weekend it is... I'll be there. :D

I say give them til the end of January. 4 more days to vote, if you don't then you're SOL.
That should give people plenty of time to get the date locked in with their respective bosses and/or wives/girlfriends.

I say give them til the end of January. 4 more days to vote, if you don't then you're SOL.
That should give people plenty of time to get the date locked in with their respective bosses and/or wives/girlfriends.

I second that motion. My suggestion to Lynchie ... close the pole on Feb 1st. Whichever date has the most votes wins and we move on!

I second that motion. My suggestion to Lynchie ... close the pole on Feb 1st. Whichever date has the most votes wins and we move on!

I'm perfectly fine with that. I tried to go back and edit the first post to change the date, but it won't allow me to make the change.

SO.....

The new end date for voting is FEBRUARY 1ST.

When is the meet n greet and what is the last day we can vote??

I think this thing was rigged. I demand a recount. Did we take the hanging chads into account?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom