Pompano Beach / Ft. Lauderdale newbie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

annb68

Registered
Reaction score
Boca / Delray Beach / Boynton Beach Beach
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I just finished my pool class last night and will be going out this Sat. and Sun to do my open water dives. I'm a bit nervous but looking forward to entering the underwater world of diving. I will also be looking to meet other divers soon after. My boyfriend is a master diver with lots of expierence and will be helping me get started. If anyone wants company on the weekends, knows of any local dive clubs, or just looking to make new friends I welcome the opportunity.

That's great!

After finishing her classes and CW dives a while ago, my wife will be getting her OW dives done in Florida in a little over a week. :-D

I hope that boyfriend of yours is going to take you to a nice dive and dinner soon!

-Rob

Hello everyone,

I just finished my pool class last night and will be going out this Sat. and Sun to do my open water dives. I'm a bit nervous but looking forward to entering the underwater world of diving. I will also be looking to meet other divers soon after. My boyfriend is a master diver with lots of expierence and will be helping me get started. If anyone wants company on the weekends, knows of any local dive clubs, or just looking to make new friends I welcome the opportunity.

Welcome to SB and hope you enjoy your dives. :popcorn:

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom