Pony use when assisting an OOA diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blown disks indoors are always an exciting time ... had one "redecorate" the shop once ... it even blew tiles off the floor!

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I used to live near the airport. I heard this terribly loud "roaring jet" noise one evening and ran out into the front yard expecting to see an impending plane crash. When I got outside the house, the noise DECREASED. :confused::confused:

Took a few moments to figure it was comming from INSIDE my garage. :shakehead::shakehead:

I've also seen an LP hose explode underwater. It was pretty funny, my buddy decided to dive with a reg that had a 1-inch diameter annurism in the hose.. 15 minutes into the dive I hear a huge explosion and look over at him to see a regulator in his mouth with only 10 inches of house connected to it. It was an incredibly funny scene..looked exactly like one of those exploding cigars in the cartoons....the other end of his hose was whipping around behind his head.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom