Porpoise Bay Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StueyinDeep

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This Saturday past (19/6/4) I had the very great pleasure of taking a trip with Porpoise Bay Dive Charters on Sechelt Island.

I've met a few boat captains in my diving career and I can undoubtedly say that Cal has been the best.
All day, to all the customers, he was friendly, accomodating and approachable yet maintained a professional and commanding position.
His experienced and very capable first mate, Doug, also made the day easy and enjoyable.

The boat is a comfortable 40'er but the diving is done off an aluminium tender giving everybody plenty of space and easy entries and exits.
The diving was outstanding; the Chaudiere wreck was awesome and Tzoonie Narrows was a wicked drift dive.

Any divers in BC who haven't been up that way, or who have but have been with another boat, should get in touch with these guys.

Cheers again Cal.

Stuey.

I did a dive on the Chaudiere with them as well, and they were great. Totally professional and helpful. Would happiily go back.

I must have missed the earthquake Sechelt is now an island??

hahhaa, totally missed that in the first post. Well, it does take a ferry to get there, so I guess it's possible people could be confused.

You know I looked on the map I had and was sure I could see blue all around it!!

But I'm not from around these parts (originally) so claim tourist ignorance.

it's all good stuey, we'll let you go this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom