porteau Cove on Thursday Nite October 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everybody,

This is my first post on the board although I've been reading for a while now. I have just a little under 40 dives, mainly in BC waters, including Porteau Cove.
I would like to come too on Thursday night for a dive but I won't be able to get there until around 7 pm. Is anybody planning on doing two dives that day so I can join in for the second one?

Hello everybody,

This is my first post on the board although I've been reading for a while now. I have just a little under 40 dives, mainly in BC waters, including Porteau Cove.
I would like to come too on Thursday night for a dive but I won't be able to get there until around 7 pm. Is anybody planning on doing two dives that day so I can join in for the second one?
Yes we are planning 2 dives so come along for the 2nd. First dive will be around 6-7 then 2nd to follow.

I'll be there too, for at least the first dive.

Hopefully the Octopus will be in there regular place and is Miai a new diver. WOOHOO going Diving!!! Hope for clear water and maby my little buddy dogfish will be there again.

Can't wait to meet you and your little friends :D
I almost saw the octopus hiding under one of the wrecks when I first went there but somebody silted up the bottom (no, it wasn't me). No trace of the dogfish though.

We will try to park at the east end of the lot on the south side by the picnic tables. Look for a Toyota 4 runner sliver (Stuart) See you there.

Back
Top Bottom