Poseidon Mk6 Try Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JGLOW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is anyone interested in doing a Poseidon MK6 Try Dive at Dutch Springs, PA? If yes send me a PM.
John

July 28-29: Had a great Poseidon MK6 TRY DIVE weekend with Jamie Winchester a Divemaster from PA. It started Saturday morning bright and early going over the assembly and pre-dive tests of the MK6 then we started diving doing 3 dives on Saturday. Dive #1 30 minutes, #2 50 minutes, #3 45 minutes closing the day cleaning and readying the rebreathers for the second day of diving. Sunday came early and Jamie was up for a long dive so we circled the entire perimeter of the quarry maintaining a depth of 40 feet. With a few of deeper excursions exploring new unseen areas with a total dive time of 110 minutes. Let's just say everyone on shore said we both had a smile from ear to ear. One of the better dives at Dutch and the MK6 makes it possible.

Weekends are still available for TRY DIVES so send me a PM if interested.

John

This weekend is still open August 4 and 5 so if anyone is interested send me a PM ASAP. We will dive both Saturday and Sunday for a total of 6 to 8 dives.

John​

---------- Post Merged at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:22 AM ----------

This weekend is still open August 4 and 5 so if anyone is interested send me a PM ASAP. We will dive both Saturday and Sunday for a total of 6 to 8 dives.

John​

Hi Everyone,

The weekend of 11 -12 AUG is still open so if anyone is interested in trying the Poseidon MK6 rebreather, please send me a PM ASAP!

The try dive weekend will start first thing Saturday morning with three to four dives and the same for Sunday. That's a total of up to 8 dives giving you a good idea how the MK6 dives.

Cheers
John

The Weekend of 18 - 19 Aug is still open for Poseidon MK6 Rebreather TRY Dives.

Send me a PM if your interested.

Cheers

John

dutch.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom