Poseidon MK6 used for sale Less than 6 days of use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Up for Sale is my Beautiful Poseidon MK6 Rebreather that is probably the best used MK6 on the market. You will not find a better unit . It has less than 20 hours of total usage. I used this unit to get my rebreather certification from Octopus Diving in St. Marten this past year. At that time I had the Certified Poseidon Dealer upgrade all the software to the latest version. The oxygen sensors were replaced at that time as well. During my certification, NO alarms were triggered under water and all systems worked perfectly. Since getting my certification, I have not used this Poseidon MK6 even once. This Poseidon MK6 has the upgraded Diverite steel backplate with the Voyager EXP Wing. It has a beautiful balance that made it effortless to dive with. Bottom time was peaceful and stress free. This sale comes with 2 brand New In Box Oxygen Sensors and 8 Sealed in box SofnoDive 797 Disposable CO2 absorber cartridges. This sale also come with the octopus, a NEW in box, sealed in plastic, complete set of seals gaskets and sponges, 2 Like NEW cylinders and DINS (these tanks will be shipped separately) I will also include a massive Pelican 1660 case that I used to ship my unit to and from St. Martin. I am asking $5,000 for this Poseidon MKVI.
The harness and back plate was over $500
The tanks and Dins were over $500
The 8 additional SOFNODIVE 797 $300

If you are interested please contact me at Jason@esmoke.net
I can supply additional pictures and answer any questions you may have.
Being that this is a life support system, I am selling this unit “AS-IS” and insist you have a certified Poseidon instructor train you on how to use it before you even think of diving with it. When I purchased this unit, they would not even ship it to me until I had my tickets purchased to st. martin and confirmation that I was booked for a training course. I did take the course and it was well worth it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom