post count

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Err, make logical posts about things you have useful input into or have useful questions to ask. Don't increase it like this.

Well some people post a bunch of useless and non-sensical posts, they seem to make them short and sweet so they do not have to invest much effort.

Easy to recognize them when you look at the profile and the post per day average is above 4 or so...

Wouldn't you rather increase the number of dive log entries rather than cyber dive post counts on the internet? Go out and dive dude!

Wendy:
Wouldn't you rather increase the number of dive log entries rather than cyber dive post counts on the internet? Go out and dive dude!
thanks for the advise,i,m currently doing fivehundred plus dives a year,do you think thats enough?? :wink:

Could be a few too many, based on what you asked at the top of the thread.....

alemaozinho:
How Can I Increase My Post Count Number???? :06:
Ask for advice on how to mount your double SpareAir for diving beyond 200 feet and reply to everyone who responds.

Don Burke:
Ask for advice on how to mount your double SpareAir for diving beyond 200 feet and reply to everyone who responds.

Nice..........seems like he's not doing to badly since the time of his post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom