Post First Annual Pumpkin Carving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kystork

Reaction score
Thanks to all that came and participated, and a special thanks to Innerspace Scuba for donating the fins we awarded for the winning pumpkin.

There was some neat pumpkins, great ideas including the shark, dive naked pumpkin and all the jacko-lanterns. The pumpkins were awesome when we lit them up with glow sticks.

Several of us camped out, little on the cool side, but all in all a great weekend. Water temp a little on the chilly side at 64.

Thanks to everyone that came and those who put it together. We all had a great time. Can't wait til next year.

Thank you for all who participated and to all those who helped it come together.

I hope all had a good time and I can't wait for our next get together.

Chad

I would also like to congradulate Finstotheleft for winning the First Annual NDI Kentucky Piranha Patrol Pumpkin Carving Contest. Her Dive Shark pumpkin was a great work of art.

A list of those who attended:

ckharlan66
jbd
kystork
cincybengalsfan
finstotheleft and her brother
A. J. Shark
Ber Rabbit her husband and three other hopefully future Scubaboards
Cturtle and her husband Forkliftman (I think this is the correct name, let me know if I am wrong)
GUEdiver came down on Sunday and did a dive with us.
We also had several other non boarders show up and we had a great time diving with all of them.

If I missed anyone I am truely sorry. Let me know and you will be added to the list.

Chad

Ber Rabbit,

If you keep bring that many people to our events we will have to start a KPP Northern Chapter.

Chad

Thanks to ckharlan66 and the KPP for our first u/w pumpkin carving expedition. I'm sure all 5 of us from Dayton had a heck of a time (I know I did at least). We hope to have some pics available for your viewing pleasure soon. Later

-TT

I can't wait to see the pictures and I can't wait to dive with you all again.

Chad

Really glad to see you found the board too, hope you like it! Have you been to the introductions and greets section yet to introduce yourself?

Chad, I think I'd rather just horn in on your group, they're a lot of fun! Wish I could have gotten a few more people to come down but everyone was working or out of town. If you guys can handle the boys the rest of the group won't be a problem, they're really tame in comparison :wink:

We had a great time, Bruce just wishes we would have done one dive without having to drag the pumpkins around! I had intended to do 3 dives but just couldn't get motivated even though the water was warm. What a great way to end our wetsuit season though! Hopefully we can get the Gilboa trip date picked out this week and you guys can come up!

Looking forward to next year!
Ber :bunny:

You want them to know you tell them.

I had dreams last night about my revenge.....be afraid, be very afraid. :mean:

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom