Post First Annual Pumpkin Carving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not on just anyone just for you!! dont you feel special??!! Ohh you are all talk!!:bah: you might never know when I will strike again!! haha!!
:boxing: :fight:

Dude,

The crazy chick shoved a cup cake in my face. It is a good thing you guys left or you all might have got one too.

Chad

the next KPP event will be cupcakes at 10 paces---duel to the death:D

at the cupcake...but more surprised at the fact it wasn't the entire left over birthday cake, and the fact that she sin't gloating about it. Maybe we'll have to settle this thing at Gilboa, but remember man paybacks are usually hell (especially if I have anything to do with it)

:confused::mgun:

would have been the cake if she had been holding it at the time. Of course then there probably would have been war then and there. The cupcake though was just such a classic slapstick comedy thing---it was absolutely priceless!! Both parties are to be commended for providing such a great memory. It was truly a priceless moment that I will cherish for a long time.

Big T

I will have to talk to you privately to see if you have any good ideas.

Chad

Adios!:eek:utahere: :eek:utahere: :walking:

I'm always willing to help a friend in need...depending on the needs of course

:gunsling:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom