Post not showing up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I tried to post the following information on the B2B General Issues forum twice and nothing. Any idea what's going on? By the way, Pete told me I had access, and it looks like I do have access.

Ok, I'm going to try one more time and then yell for help. I tried to post this before.

I am looking for some opinions from shop owners out there. I recently completed a SCUBA Equipment Repair class with Diving Technologies International. I also completed a Tank Inspection class, so I am now a certified SCUBA Equipment Technician and Tank Inspector. Mostly I'm Certified.

I was wondering what you shop owners / operators think about having someone do freelance repair work on gear that you have taken in for servicing, but are overloaded and can't get it out in a timely manner.

I intend to ask several of the LDSs in the Hampton Roads area and see what they think. I have no intention of doing this work full time. I am an engineer and like what I am doing just fine, besides, I am sure engineering pays more.

So you are the infamous "Invisible Man"..............

For some reason the threads had to be moderated, they are now approved and I am looking into any possible issues that may have caused this (most likely a permission setting on the group).

Thanks for the info. I was unaware that someone had to read the message before it could be posted. By the way, whoever is reading the posts, you don't have to post the second try.

No one is suppose to need to review the posts, there was an incorrect setting which I believe is now fixed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom