Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have? I know I got as PM about my posts containing the Pooh and Piglet pictures deleted due to the wording.....but it was hilarious and thanks to the person that first posted it here.

Other than that I say just THIS:

censor.jpg

See mike_s.....I am still using them :D

It is very odd what the prude police censor and what they don't. C'est la vie.

YUP....say la vee :D

The pooh and piglet was pretty darn funny!

That is what I told the MOD that PM'd me. I told that I understood why and would not post it any more but it was very sad because it was hilarious.

I believe I am allowed to link it though http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb66/smccrodan/ScubaBoard/piglet.jpg

Well, that's odd. I posted that cartoon last week, after receiving it in an e-mail. Nobody pm'd me about it. Have no idea if it was deleted or not, don't care to take the time to go look.

Mine was the only one that got reported......I told the mod that it was all over the place and they just asked me to click REPORT when I saw it. (I have not because I personally do not find it anything short of hilarious).

PM chain follows:

No prob...
If you see it elsewhere please report it.
Thanks,

Thanks for the heads up. I do understand and will not post it again (this is in MANY places over the board though because I actually copied it from another poster) which is a shame because it really is hilarious IMO. But I do now see where the violation is so I will not post it again.

deleted because it had forbidden language in the cartoon (since it was a picture the auto-censor didn't pick it up)
Thanks for your understanding.

Mine was the only one that got reported......I told the mod that it was all over the place and they just asked me to click REPORT when I saw it. (I have not because I personally do not find it anything short of hilarious).

PM chain follows:

Well then, Thanks for not reporting mine. Heck, for all we know, it could have been mine that you copied! :rofl3:

Hey it was way too funny to report. Besides....it is small writing...I can come up with many reasons not to report it. The main one is I do not want to be the reason SBers are deprived of that humour.

Back
Top Bottom