Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In light of the recent sinking of a cruise ship in the Mediterranean, Italian officials have implemented new safety protocols for cruise ships. Previously, it was required to have all passengers go through a boat safety briefing within 24 hours of boarding the ship.

The new policy is "Just follow the captain"

Bit old, but...

trojan-maaan-trojan-demotivational-posters-1329290602.jpg

419513_10150708832103465_129446698464_11428549_63010025_n.jpg

Two vultures decide to use a commercial airline for a trip, and they tried to board the plane carrying 6 dead raccoons. The gate agent stopped them, and said "I'm sorry, but there is a limit of 2 carrion per passenger.":shakehead:

405463_362352430450307_100000266589588_1331336_1303769961_n.jpg

Oh My God, puffers are just like cats !!!

[video=youtube;2i6LhaKTvOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2i6LhaKTvOs#![/video]

Reactions: Jax
This one is true..

My 3 yr old daughter is in the kitchen with my wife who is preparing diner. She says "Mommy look Keeper has a "hard on". (We have a dog). She assumes that she mis-heard her and says "what" .. Look mommy Keeper has a "red hard on"...

Well my wife is very perplexed since we don't use that kind of language (and the dog is a female).

So she comes around from behind the counter and bends down and says again "what?". Again the wife hears: "Look mommy Keeper has a "red hard on"; and my daughter points to the dog's chest... where she has affixed a small red sticker that is shaped like a heart. See.. "Keeper has a red heart on".

A blonde orders a beer.The bartender fills the mug and slides it down the bar. It hits the blonde woman's boobs and splashes all over them... The bartender goes over, retrieves the mug and licks the beer off her boobs.
Each time the blonde calls for another beer this happens. So after the third beer, a guy decides to help the bartender out. The next time the bartender hit her boobs, the man jumps up and starts to lick her breasts and she decks him!

He is lying on the floor moaning, 'Jeez lady...Why do you let the bartender do it?'

"Helloooo!", says the blonde,'He has a licker license!'

Back
Top Bottom