posting counts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikyyo

Contributor
Reaction score
I made this post several months ago but the problem didn't seem to correct itself. I was wondering why my post counts don't always go up (i.e. my post count remains the same through, say, three posts until it increases. For example, on my post "comfort suites and caicos adventures" Ihave three posts. All indicate a posting count of 69. I wonder if this is siomething just related to my computer. Anyway, just wondering...thanx.

It's nothing with your computer. Looking at all your posts, you have 75 posts, but your posts count show 70. I believe there are a few forums that don't count towards your post count. Not sure exactly which ones they are; but given the descrepancy of 5 posts, I would guess "New 2 Scuba"? [since I think I saw you had 5 posts in that forum].

Tech Admin can answer more specifically; but I bet it has to do with that.

As Spectre said not all forums count for posts and in your case it is your posts to this forum that are not counted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom