Suggestion Posting small no detail squint to not see rubbish photo option

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suspect he means the thumbnail option when posting a photo. There is the choice of thumbnail or full size. I always choose full size myself.

OMG, what is happening to me?! I’m translating for Happy/Hippy! 🙄🤦‍♀️😆

Following

Following

You don’t need to post “following.” There’s a thread watch tool at the top of the thread.

5A922557-1C28-4A42-B33E-5EB0D2B6E592.jpeg

Thank you
You can also use the Thanks reaction — :thanks:

The intent of both suggestions is to reduce posts with no useful content that show up in the New Posts or Watched Threads lists.

@happy-diver: Are "thumbnails" what you are referring to? Are you aware that you can click on thumbnails for a larger view (which isn't obvious to everyone)?

I frequently use the thumbnail option, so it doesn't overwhelm the message... then if you want the no squinty version just click on the thumbnail.

Good point. Thumbnails are especially useful to let members glance at a series of images before deciding to skip or drill-down. Example:

1648659350140.png1648659383986.png1648659409999.png

Versus:

1648659350140.png

1648659383986.png

1648659409999.png

OMG, what is happening to me?! I’m translating for Happy/Hippy! 🙄🤦‍♀️😆

They say if you spend enough time with the natives you'll begin to understand their dialect!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom