Power inflator hose gasket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zoomer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
After the last cleaning of my Oceanic Excursion BC, it seems the gasket between the BC and the power inflator/deflator hose went missing (the large O-ring gasket where you can remove it from the BC)... Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement or two? Looking to keep a couple extra in my save a dive kit.

Thanks

Dave

Sorry for the delay, It is called the upper gasket seal and I cannot find a part number for it in the manual. Just tell them that is what you need. It is referenced in my manual as either item 8 or item 11. Don't know what that's about. This is for the alliance inflator assembly. It may also be referred to as the bc double seal gasket. Manual leaves something to be desired on some points.

Hi I think the BC I own is an older excursion and I have the same missing gasket problem. I think the power inflator hose assembly is the alliance (from what I can find online). I'm not sure if this would have changed on newer models. Any idea if it's the same parts number?

THanks
Steve

Back
Top Bottom