Praise for Henderson Repair Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterjmaerz

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I thought my old, first-generation 5 mil Gold Core jumpsuit had no chance of revival, what with a viscious tear that spread from an arm seam to the raw neoprene, threads sprung all over, a torn neck closure, etc.

Upon my dive buddy's advice, I called Henderson (whose number I found on their website). Within minutes, I had a return number and shipping instructions.

A few days later, I was informed that they'd replace a couple of panels entirely, fix the stitching, the neck closure, etc, all for **$20** with a nominal, 6-dollar shipping fee. Not bad for a two-hundred-dollar-plus suit!

I received the suit, fully repaired, two weeks later. Im impressed!

Had a zipper brust on my hard sole Henderson high top booties.

LDS replaced - no questions asked....

Hmmm, I wonder if Henderson is as good as ScubaPro about replacing gear that has scratches and nicks. Got a nine year old Henderson that I love and is in need of some patching.

LDS no longer sells Henderson, only SP.

I'm delighted that they gave you such awesome service!

I, on the other hand, am still waiting for a new custom suit from Henderson. They received the measurements on 10 August 2003. No kidding, over 6 months ago.

Since they had built several other suits for me, in the exact same measurements, you would think it would not be very long. Still the factory had me re-measured about a month ago.

My LDS has been unbelievable, on the phone practically every week. If the suits wern't so good, I wouldn't bother, as this is hideous customer service.

All the best, James

Have a 3yr old 3mm Hyper Stretch with about 80 dives on it. Seam in left arm is undone and the seam in the "seat" is totally gone. I was going to try to fix it and buy another brand but is this the kind of thing they will fix?

PS: The "seat" Blow out is not due to weight gain, if anything I have lost weight.

mjh:
Have a 3yr old 3mm Hyper Stretch with about 80 dives on it. Seam in left arm is undone and the seam in the "seat" is totally gone. I was going to try to fix it and buy another brand but is this the kind of thing they will fix?

PS: The "seat" Blow out is not due to weight gain, if anything I have lost weight.

Hey, if my experience is any indication, I'm sure they will, for a nominal fee. My right arm panel was shredded!, etc etc. (see my earlier post) I spoke to Josette at 856-825-4771. Good Luck!

Best,

Back
Top Bottom