“Pre-Cheqo” form gone for good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Paragraph #3 says it is no longer required. This would explain recent social media angst over “the system being down”. (Does not apply to Nicaraguan arrivals)

0F78E050-FEEF-4F5A-AA0A-78A57D2C617E.jpeg

Last year I did not fill out the online information, inbound or outbound, just as a test. Figured if needed I could jump on line at the airport if needed. I was not questioned about it in either direction. Not sure if anyone intentionaly "forgot" to do this on line. Maybe I just got lucky...going in both directions..... :cool:
Or it was just a Data collection tool that was never really valid? Sure looked that way.

Reactions: Doc
I jumped through the hoops to use alternate link to get it done just because i don't trust American Airlines to let us on the plane without it. I know it wouldn't matter once we got to RTB but with Verifly and AA burocratic bs I wanted to have all my pdfs to show them.

I jumped through the hoops to use alternate link to get it done just because i don't trust American Airlines to let us on the plane without it. I know it wouldn't matter once we got to RTB but with Verifly and AA burocratic bs I wanted to have all my pdfs to show them.
A wise choice I think. I depart for RTB Friday, and Verifly inists my checklist is incomplete, but when I drill down, there's nothing to be done. I'm going to complete the pre-checko, too.

Reactions: Doc
A wise choice I think. I depart for RTB Friday, and Verifly inists my checklist is incomplete, but when I drill down, there's nothing to be done. I'm going to complete the pre-checko, too.
yeah, you need to upload the qr code from precheck. it should show up on the verifly checklist. Latest I saw of FB is American Airlines in Miami might have clued in to the fact that the system is broken and will allow boarding without precheck but I'd hate to find out they weren't at the last minute.

I finally deciphered Verifly. I was missing how to fulfill it. And scanned the code and will carry the printout.
I usually fly United, and the documentation process is integrated into their standalone app, without as much as a nod to the pre-check, past or present. A tad easier 😂

I just got done filling out the online precheck forms just like in the past for my trip to Roatan in 10 days. They emailed me the QR code just like before. It doesn't seem like anything has changed.....

I just got done filling out the online precheck forms just like in the past for my trip to Roatan in 10 days. They emailed me the QR code just like before. It doesn't seem like anything has changed.....
I think it was broken, and has been restored since then. Oddly enough my United app says all my documents are in order and I’m ready to fly to Roatan in a few months, while I’ve verified my passport, I’ve yet to address the form. Strange going’s on. Typical 🙄

I did all of the online forms coming and going, and nobody asked for or looked at anything. Not even the customs declaration on arrival (but they took it on departure). I can't speak to the actual requirement, but can tell you that as of last week it was passports only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom