Pre- Christmas Dive in the works

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey Guys & Gals,
I'm working on putting together a Pre- Christmas dive at Pennyroyal on Dec. 20th, for anyone interested. There must be a minimum of 4 divers for the quarry to be opened. right now I have myself & 1 other & 1 "maybe". Let me know if you're interested, so I can give Dennis a head count.

I would be the "1 other". Anyone else interested?

At this point, it looks like we have the 4 "for sures" required to open the quarry & another 4- 5 "maybe's". Looks like this will be a "go, if anyone is interested or brave enough to try.:D

OK,... update- I got enough divers interested to get the quarry opened up on the 20th. I talked to Dennis today & he will open Pennyroyal at 9:00 am for diving. Come & join us for a dive or 2 or just come & socialize with us, if cold water isn't for you.

I'm thinking about putting my drysuit on at home and driving there with the windows down instead of having to change there. brrrrrrrrrrrr!

Who all is coming?

If this crazy weather keeps up, we may wind up ice diving next weekend.:shocked2::penguin:

I have a new chainsaw, I never thought of it as diving gear. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom