Pre-Holiday Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveGearExpress

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks to Edge Gear, our entire inventory of HOG, Highly Optimized Gear, is on sale, from Wednesday evening through noon on Monday.

Take advantage of this great sale on regulators, backplates and wings, masks and fins. Start your holiday shopping with something new for you!

EG_Tee_Shirt-250.jpg
Dive Gear Express | Equipment for Experienced Divers

Do these discounts flow through at all to packages?

Edit:
OK I see it does. Awesome. I think I am now a walking HOG billboard. Very tempting to get a stage reg at that price....

Last edited:
With my excitement of finally ordering all that nice shiny HOG gear, i forgot the T-shirt. Feel free to throw a medium in for free though :)

Reactions: Jax
Come on Mark, give the guy a free t.

:-D I didn't see it coming free, so I ended up adding it to the order as I had to resubmit it anyway.

I ended up buying 2 x hogarthian sets made up of 32# wings and SS plates + a hog single reg set + some other bits and pieces.

I then decided to get the al plates for travel diving but DG didn't have the red plates. So I had to get them off Scubatoys. Sorry Mark, but the missus insisted no more black.

Seeing I now own 4 HOG wings, 4 Plates and 1 reg set, Cerich should make me the Aussie distributor ;-)

Man i'm a sucker for sales.

LOL - I'm in Brisbane and got you beat for HOG regs!

1 x Doubles set - coming up 2 years and 200 dives and still love them!
2 x singles sets
1 x stage reg set
1 x O2 deco reg set.

Don't even get me started on all the other HOG gear.........

I'm also looking at another doubles set during the sale just so I wont have to rebuild the current set! :)

Well after a bit of a delay, the gear is finally all here. The DiveGearExpress hit was mostly here in under a week, but the red alloy plates seem to have been out of stock. Thanks also to DGE for their help in immediately fixing up an issue with the original order.

There's not many pics of the red plates out there, so thought i'd post what it looks like with the 23# wing
hog-gear.jpg

Attachments

• smugshot_6527463(1).jpg
    smugshot_6527463(1).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 195
thanks for posting the picture of the red plate with the 23# wing, damn sexy...

​I think I may have found my new travel rig...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom