Pre-Holiday Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL - I'm in Brisbane and got you beat for HOG regs!

1 x Doubles set - coming up 2 years and 200 dives and still love them!
2 x singles sets
1 x stage reg set
1 x O2 deco reg set.

Don't even get me started on all the other HOG gear.........

I'm also looking at another doubles set during the sale just so I wont have to rebuild the current set! :)

If your selling your hogs let me know.. Hehe

Hmmm, maybe I need to reconsider the SS plate I have my brandy new HOG 23 pound wing mounted on. Lewis is right, the RED looks so sexy!

And my next quest to have a chat with the man upstairs about our ocean conditions. It's been three months since I got my new rig, and it still sits here, bone dry. :(

LOL - I'm in Brisbane and got you beat for HOG regs!

1 x Doubles set - coming up 2 years and 200 dives and still love them!
2 x singles sets
1 x stage reg set
1 x O2 deco reg set.

Don't even get me started on all the other HOG gear.........

I'm also looking at another doubles set during the sale just so I wont have to rebuild the current set! :)

8 d1 colds, light, dry suit, fins, wings etc. I dive more HOG gear than Chris :p

8 d1 colds, light, dry suit, fins, wings etc. I dive more HOG gear than Chris :p

How do you like the drysuit? It's hard to find much info or opinions on it.

Not happy that all my diving for the break has been cancelled due to cyclones. Lugged all that shiny new warm water gear 2000k's to end up spending the week watching cricket.

How do you like the drysuit? It's hard to find much info or opinions on it.

Not happy that all my diving for the break has been cancelled due to cyclones. Lugged all that shiny new warm water gear 2000k's to end up spending the week watching cricket.

I have about 200 dives on it. They range from open salt water to caves that require removing tanks and wiggling. It looks about the same as it did when new minus wear on the boot soles from walking and a hole I cut in it with my own knife when pulling it out to cut a tangle jump reel.

Back
Top Bottom