Pre-order now goodman style handle for Scuba Flashlights! Designed on scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So with the new info on manufacturing, when can we expect shipping?

Looks great...... Just ordered 2 ea. hope others order soon to get the funds up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So with the new info on manufacturing, when can we expect shipping?

I will place the order with the manufacturer towards the end of the campaign. Then it will take about 30days to produce. Hopefully should be here mid December.

I will place the order with the manufacturer towards the end of the campaign. Then it will take about 30days to produce. Hopefully should be here mid December.

Great thanks.

I just ordered one.
Good luck with your project!

-Mitch

Okinawa is a 1.5 hour flight from me.
I haven't been there to dive yet either....just a work trip, but I didn't have time to dive.

Next time.

In for one!

If this goes as expected it will be a great product for the dive community. You made it universal so that virtually any light could be mounted. With all the improvements made to LEDs sometimes the standard canister light could be replaced with dive light on your diamond mount.

Do you have any idea of the weight?

Have you considered posting over on the other scuba boards? I'm also with CaveDiver'sForum and I believe you should have interested ppl there too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom