Pre Thanksgiving Dive Beach Dive 9PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
A few of us are planning a dive Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. Anybody game?
There may be a couple dives. The one I am posting in particular about will be putting us in the water around 9PM at Marvels house. (Guess I need to call her and let her know, eh?:))

I would be, but 9pm is a bit late Jenny. Don't the run you out of the meters at 11p?

I have never been run out of the meters on Hibiscus. As long as you keep popping quarters, they will let you stay as long as you like.

I can't do Wednesday night, so sorry, I wish I could...if anyone is thinking of beach diving on Tuesday night, let me know, I could do that about 7-ish, South Broward.

Wednesday night I'm running out-of-Egg-Nog-Helper drills
in prep for the dive thursday morning and the ceremonious post-dive stuffing dance.

Check your local weather listings.
Your wavage may vary.

LOL! Thanks for the call, sistuh!!! Guess I'll be there but I seriously doubt if I'll be diving...:shakehead

I would join if I am able (and get directions to Marvel's home.) I arrive at FLL about 11:00am that morning.

garyfotodiver:
I would join if I am able (and get directions to Marvel's home.) I arrive at FLL about 11:00am that morning.

Directions sent (not that it is any big secret any more... :shakehead )

Sperbonzo:
Darn it! That's sounds fun, but Vino and I will be having to get on a plane at 6am.... not enough Deco time. :(

Without representing any agency, certification and that this opinion does not represent SB or any of it's sponsor's....

A 17' dive at Hibiscus IS Deco Time.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom