Presidente vs Cozumel Palace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be staying there in a few weeks, now I'm even more excited!

Thanks.

Hey everybody,

What is the average cost for a 7 day stay at FA including food, lodging, taxes, etc??

We stay at Cozumel Palace and since it's "all inclusive" we pay around $940 pp for everything in July/August. We love it there, because I can dive in the AM while my wife lounges around until I get back (which of course she could do at any hotel). We like the quality of the hotel and the rooms, and the service is always excellent.

Thanks.

Hey there,
Haven't been to Cozumel in 15 years...heard a lot has changed. I enjoy being close to the city and don't like to eat at the same hotel every night. Both of these look great...comments on either one? I stayed at the Fiesta Americana last time and I am looking to stay in a more upscale hotel this trip. The hotels on the South side look nice but I understand it's a long taxi ride to town. I enjoy walking to town at night on dive trips and eating with locals.
I also need to find a dive operator. I would prefer one that mostly takes smaller boats with experienced divers.
Thanks in advance for any feedback!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom