Price check on lane 4 please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrSam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just picked up a reg set as part of a promotion. In a previous thread I was given some estimates as to how much I could sell it for, but would like to get some more input.

Here is what I have, how much can I get for it?

MK25 + S550 (Both were serviced 10 months ago), Suunto SPG, depth, and compass console, inflator hose.

NIB through Leisure Pro comes out to around 1000. In excellent condition, 1/3 nib is about right.

I need to keep an eye on LeisurePro.
Thanks for the estimates everyone!

FWIW, I only go for the better deals as a buyer. I'd want to pay about $250 for it. But I believe it would go for $350.

Looking at "completed listings" on eBay and current active listings is a pretty good way for gauging what people will pay.

Thank you chrpai,
I am the same way. I'll check eBay as well. The only issue is some sellers don't know what they have and end up overpricing their items

I think chrpai is about right. On eBay a used MK-25 goes for around $150 to $175, an S550 $75 - $100, and I would estimate $75 - $100 for the console. Sometimes they go for more for a newer model in mint condition. I would recommend breaking the items up before selling. They tend to go higher that way. Remember that commission and paypal fees are around 12% or so.

Thanks everyone. Ended up making $320 total on the set...I do miss the MK25 though!

Back
Top Bottom