Princess Pue delete a few PM's please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quasimodo

Reaction score
Hey Princess, if you want details on that mobile dive unit then you need to delete a few PM's. The board won't allow me to send another till then.
Straighten that tiara and dive right, not to be confused with DIR.
Your Humbled Servant,

Quasi

Quasi,
I have tried too,
to get Pue
to delete a few.

Hahahahaha, it rhymes

Hey there Penny Pue
Can you delete some posts please
My request to you.

Haiku people

ScottZeagle:
Popularity is a dual edged sword...

:D

Popularity???... I don't know that I would go THAT far. I guess PM's are like a pair of shoes, women can never have enough! :D

My mail box isn't full :(

Then again, I'm just an old fart. Think that has anything to do with it?

Well, so much for notifying the Princess about that free diving trip she won – I guess it will have to go to someone more accessible. :D

It seems that she has slipped and my latest PM went through. :D

crpntr133:
Popularity???... I don't know that I would go THAT far. I guess PM's are like a pair of shoes, women can never have enough! :D
:D giggle
I had no idea I had MY OWN thread!!!!
And here I've been mucking up DiverPaula's thread and I could have been running amok in my own.

Quasi, you are OH SO RIGHT. PM's are EXACTLY like shoes and no, I can never have enough. And I like to save them all.

I think if I had a bigger mailbox it would just take me that much longer to clean out once I plugged that puppy up. (You should see my shoe closet :eyebrow: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom