Princess Pue delete a few PM's please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
But who is to say that I am normal?? If they do they are crazy. :11:
I've frequently said that I live in my own little world of my own making and the people here like me very well..........:wink:

pennypue:
I've frequently said that I live in my own little world of my own making and the people here like me very well..........:wink:

And you are jealous because the voices talk to me!

crpntr133:
And you are jealous because the voices talk to me!
Well no, I'm not.
Not everyone can have a direct audience with the Princess. :)

<snicker>

You are so full of it...and I am not talking about Nitrogen.

Quasimodo:
I just wish I could get the ringing out of my head.
:laughing:
Just let go of the rope!!!

pennypue:
:laughing:
Just let go of the rope!!!

Then you would fire me as bell ringer, I would be unemployed (boy I know that feeling very well) and I would end up on the streets. Do you know of any soup kitchens that will allow a hunch back?

Quasimodo:
Then you would fire me as bell ringer, I would be unemployed (boy I know that feeling very well) and I would end up on the streets. Do you know of any soup kitchens that will allow a hunch back?
Well I might fire you as bell ringer, but Princess always has openings available in the royal court. (Seems that some people just don't 'believe' in my imaginery kingdom :rofl2::laughing:)

Imaginary????!! :rofl:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom