Private Club LOB Raja Ampat /May15-23 Seasafari VII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseeker2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Guys, we have a 4 spots on Trip to Raja Ampat 9 days on Great, Big boat, SEASAFARI Live-aboard. With our club, you can't beat the price. Less than half the cost of commercial trips. We are non profit. Let me know, I can help with trip. I go 2 times a year and know the owner of the boat. It's 120 feet long, water is calm and warm. Best diving on earth....
This price includes almost everything, food, air, local transportation, even short flights. If you want you can stay longer in Bali. I personally will be there for almost a month. There are 17 crew members to wait on you hand and foot. Plus even a massage lady. 20 bucks an hour.. can't beat that... rooms are really nice, own bathroom and shower.

kapalselam.org/dive_trip/raja_ampat_the_photographers_delight/]Raja Ampat 2010 Photographer

email me if your interested you can email me at reefseeker at gmail, I will send you more information or you can call me 949-495-7130

sorry scubaboard will not let me post URL yet , hope you can figure it out..
Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom