Private message...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I recived an e-mail that told me I had a private message but when I logged in and looked, there was no new message. Any ideas what this means or what happened to the message?

Sometimes our mail system gets a bit behind (we send a few thousand messages a day) thus odds are the email was either "stuck" in route or delayed by your isp until after you read the message.

It was from some guy pushing his new web site.
I have a feeling it's a mass spam mailing but I can't verify cause I never recieved the message.
Can you check it out?
Fred

I had a similar problem - received the email but no message when I logged into SB.

A few users decided to come and "spam" the board yesterday, we caught onto it early in the game and removed their PMs hence why you couldn't see the message when you logged in. While we can't read anyone's messages directly, when a user reports spam we do have the ability to check an account's outgoing PM count and delete them if we believe they are up to no good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom