Private messages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
Under this new SB, when you get a new private msg how do you know? Is there someplace to look to see if you have one or must you go to Private Messages and check each time you log in???

or Likes...

Another question about private messages...I'm bad about deleting my messages, so occassionally my inbox will be full. I used to get a warning telling me when I was over 90% full. However, today I got an email that told my my inbox was full. Is there any warning or percentage like before?

I realize that the easiest answer would be for me to keep my inbox cleaned out. I'm just curious. :)

Under this new SB, when you get a new private msg how do you know? Is there someplace to look to see if you have one or must you go to Private Messages and check each time you log in???

You can also set pop up notification to alert you when you get a new private message.

Another question about private messages...I'm bad about deleting my messages, so occassionally my inbox will be full. I used to get a warning telling me when I was over 90% full. However, today I got an email that told my my inbox was full. Is there any warning or percentage like before?

I realize that the easiest answer would be for me to keep my inbox cleaned out. I'm just curious. :)

The status bar showing the available percentage left in your inbox is now at the bottom of the private message screen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom