Private Transfer Airport to Playa??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danny.hightower

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are arriving Friday afternoon and would like to get to our hotel in Playa pretty efficiently to start having fun. I see several private transfers going for $60. I PMed a former member of this board who used to do this but i didnt receive a reply so maybe he has moved on... I saw other post that a member had someone doing private tranfers for them.

Does you use a private transfer? If so could you share the contact information?

From reading some other threads i thought there was a private individual that people were using that was like $30-$40 dollars. Thats why i was all over that.

Anyone??

I used Cancun Valet for my last trip. They were at the airport with a sign with my name on it once we exited the airport. Service was good and I would use them again. I think it was $65USD one way. Not cheap, but it was quick, easy, and private (no stops along the way).

From reading some other threads i thought there was a private individual that people were using that was like $30-$40 dollars. Thats why i was all over that.

Anyone??

I used these guys several times, qick pick up, deliver to the door of your hotel in playa, or to McDonalds if your taking the ferry, a very short walk. It is $60 for the private van but 20 a person for shared van that stops along the way

How many are you, and how much luggage? Some of the "private" guys only have their smaller taxis... I usually take ADO if I'm alone, or we're headed straight to Coz. For the times I'm with the family and we're headed down further south, I've used USA Transfers, decent price, excellent customer service.

If you think you only need a taxi, PM me, I think I still have the card of guy.

Our's was $40USD - nice big SUV. We arranged it through the hotel (Fairmont). It might have been Maratour (Maritour?).

Hey CV, did you send him to our guy? I was going to send the contact info. but I think you got it covered. Am I right?
And sorry I missed you last week. :-(

guillermo 77 on this board charged me $40. each way last year. his company is cancungotravel.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom