Pro Dive Closed:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes it's true and most of company will give at least weeks to months notice so staffs can be prepared.
But what had happened... staffs went to work in the morning and they got news slammed in their face. No job!
Also customers like myself has boat trip passes. Worth 450.00. If I didn't knew they were closing I may will lose my 2 tanks but Im grateful for one staff calling me to let me know.
Still not think anything illegal goes on? What about the money I spent that I didn't received? I'm not only one BTW-- there are several.

They might have an arrangement with another dive boat to honor the trips you purchased. This also may apply to fill cards. Ask; the worst they can say is no and then you have a claim you can pursue in court. If they are willing to cut a deal, I will help you and any others get whole on the trips and fills.

They were suppose to hand over the customers who purchased the boat trips to Sea Experience but they changed their mind not to. So we are still stuck with money loss... there is no way to get ahold of pro dive owner about refund beside snail mail to request refund. We have to mail letter to prodive and it will redirect to prodive owner.

They might have an arrangement with another dive boat to honor the trips you purchased. This also may apply to fill cards. Ask; the worst they can say is no and then you have a claim you can pursue in court. If they are willing to cut a deal, I will help you and any others get whole on the trips and fills.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom