Pro Dive International 5/31/

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone's missing...
And yes they did....

3583761507_ce230babaa.jpg

I would certainly dive with them again. I thought the crew was outstanding. They managed the needs of two groups, freedivers and scuba divers, they ran two separate lines down to the wreck, one for each group. I brought along a scooter and they loaded it onto the boat and even rinsed it off and carried it back to my car when we were done for the day.

We even had a celebrity appearance on the boat :D. One of those old fart freedivers that was up on the bow, Tony, recently broke a USA National Freediving record!

True, true - when a man's got talent, you have to give him credit - Brian, I thought all 3 of the group shots turned out pretty well :wink: :cool2:

Debby - I have 2 great pix of you - one u/w and one w/ Joyce on the boat :shocked2: I was amazed how they turned out

Chip will likely post them for me soon, as I'm a technical :dork2: - the one of you under water I thought was really good - most of the others.....not so much

I would certainly dive with them again. I thought the crew was outstanding. They managed the needs of two groups, freedivers and scuba divers, they ran two separate lines down to the wreck, one for each group. I brought along a scooter and they loaded it onto the boat and even rinsed it off and carried it back to my car when we were done for the day.

We even had a celebrity appearance on the boat :D. One of those old fart freedivers that was up on the bow, Tony, recently broke a USA National Freediving record!

:shocked2:Lobster jinx Tony?:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom