Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
EASTERN CONFERENCE
(1) Carolina v (8) Tampa Bay
(2) Ottawa v (7) Montreal
(3) NY Rangers v (6) New Jersey
(4) Buffalo v (5) Philadelphia

WESTERN CONFERENCE
(1) Detroit v (8) Edmonton
(2) Dallas v (7) Colorado
(3) Calgary v (6) Anaheim
(4) Nashville v (5) San Jose

Who do you see in the finals?... im gonna predict Ottawa and Detroit... if Ottawa's injured players (mostly Hasek(sp) -- think some of there other good players are injured too) but if they get back Ottawa will do well.... however, living pretty much in Toronto and being a Toronto fan I would love to see Ottawa lose :wink: -- but they have a really good team.

Im gonna guess that these will be the results of the first round (probably be totally wrong hah)

Eastern:
Carolina Wins Series 4-2
Ottawa wins 4-1 or 4-2 (depending on how well montreal's newish goalie plays / if ottawas injured players get back)
New Jersey wins 4-2
Philadelphi wins 4-3

Western:
Detroit wins 4-2
Hmm dallas and Colorado... Dallas takes it 4-3 or 4-2
Calgary wins 4-1
San Jose wins 4-3

Wonder how close / far away my guesses will be.... guess we shall see

It's going to be wide open -- that's the ONLY thing I am sure about.

Dude.. the Wings are going to be lucky to advance, if they do it'll be the next round out for them. Ottowa (sadly) will beat the Lightning and take Lord Stanley's cup home to wear for a while :)

The Florida Everblades (www.floridaeverblades.com), however, will win it all in the ECHL. :)

CBulla:
Dude.. the Wings are going to be lucky to advance, if they do it'll be the next round out for them. Ottowa (sadly) will beat the Lightning and take Lord Stanley's cup home to wear for a while :)

Nah! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom