Problems connecting...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa0825

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was not on the board for a couple months, and recently came back. Maybe I missed the info somewhere. I read that some server issues were being addressed and that was why some features were not working yet, but does anyone else have persistent, frequent, and lengthy problems with connection to the site?

Almost everyday, I find a large chunk of time during which I cannot connect. Is this a known issue that will be resolved soon?

Thanks.

We recently upgraded servers and there are still plenty of bugs being worked on. It was, and is, a very big job.

Lisa0825:
I was not on the board for a couple months, and recently came back. Maybe I missed the info somewhere. I read that some server issues were being addressed and that was why some features were not working yet, but does anyone else have persistent, frequent, and lengthy problems with connection to the site?

Almost everyday, I find a large chunk of time during which I cannot connect. Is this a known issue that will be resolved soon?

Thanks.
Yes

Welcome back onboard... :wink:

jonnythan:
We recently upgraded servers and there are still plenty of bugs being worked on. It was, and is, a very big job.

Thanks for the quick reply! I know what a huge job it is, and now that I know it is still in the works, I don't have to wonder anymore:D

I have about 2-4 hrs each day where I canno access the site - usually somewhere between 10am - 4pm each day...

At least you know you're not alone in this

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom