Production time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tc_rain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the current estimated production time is on a new Techniflex? When I ordered my suit I was told 4 to 6 weeks. A friend just informed me he was about to place an order and was told 8 weeks minimum. Just curious since we have a dive trip coming up. Fortunately I have nothing to worry about since mine was ordered some time ago but my friend may be cutting it close at 8 weeks.

Unfortunately, we are around 6-8 weeks right now. We have never been this far out in our history. We are a pretty small operation in the grand scheme of things, but we are opening up a new facilty here in Oregon that will greatly reduce these times by this summer. It's embarrassing to tell people 6-8 weeks, but it is better than lying to everyone. Thanks as always for you patience and support.

I will let him know; thanks for the quick response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom