Proposal to change Greater Tampa Happy Hour name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
No one really cares about changing the name until the main forum is resolved... sorry

Hmm, ok then why's there a discussion regarding changing it?

Dont care anyway.

CoolTech:
No one really cares about changing the name until the main forum is resolved... sorry
I should edit this, but it was already responed too, so I will expound. After reading it, it was much to abrupt and without explanation.

Until the main forum is resolved, all groups/clubs/subforums in the Conch Diver's forums are still up for debate as to whether they are going to remain a group/club/subforum. After the main Conch forum issue is resolved would be the "better" time to begin discussion of a name. Yes, some began to discuss it in another thread, but that was far too early (in my opinion) to so. That is why I posted a single image following the discussion with no other input. Everything hinges on the decisions of the SB Staff when concerning the change to the Conch area at this point

That was all I meant in the first posting

Ok, now that there is resolution... This is the thread to discuss the possible change!

GTBHHD.jpg

I see that sword! What did I say about pirates??!!!

frogman_5:
I see that sword! What did I say about pirates??!!!
You expect me to listen to things you say? :rofl3:

I don't know... what did you say?

GTBHHD1.jpg

GTBHHD2.jpg

GTBHHD3.jpg

GTBHHD4.jpg

It all depends on where you want to go with it.... lol

Heres what I had posted earlier:

gasparilladivers1.jpg

gasparilladivers2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/