Props to my Travel Agent...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doctormike

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey, this isn't an ad (I have no financial relationship with this agency), but I just wanted to compliment Cheryl Patterson at Deep Blue Adventures and recommend her to the group..

I had a dive trip scheduled in March, and due to a family emergency, I couldn't leave on my scheduled departure day. I had blocked out a week from my office, and figured that the whole trip was a total loss. As the emergency settled down, it looked as if I might be able to salvage the last few days of the week, but at this point it was a question of setting the whole thing up Saturday night for a Sunday departure.

I googled "dive travel agency", and went down the list, calling agents. Out of about 40 phone calls that went through, 38 people laughed at me. Cheryl Patterson of Deep Blue Adventures and Ken Scarbrough of Ultimate Dive Travel did not, and they both put in a lot of last minute work trying to get something together for me. As it happens, we went with the trip that Cheryl arranged (but I also appreciate Ken's hard work as well). The trip was great..

Cheryl just put together another trip for me (to Bonaire) with a lot of specific conditions and numerous changes, and was once again terrific - working late, calling and emailing me frequently, giving good advice, etc...

SO, I just though that it would be nice to say thank you to Cheryl here on this great forum and pass on my good experience!

Here is their Web site: Deep Blue Adventures

:)

Feel free to PM me if you have questions...

Mike

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom