PST HP 80 Steel Tank Ft.Lauderdale, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik_Z33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling a used PST HP 80 steel tank.

The tank is in great shape and last had hydro performed in 6/10 so it's good to dive till 2015. It's the E series 3442 psi and features a convertible DIN/Yoke valve. The tank was always washed off thoroughly after dives and stored with air in it. It's also galvanized so the finish is highly corrosion resistant to begin with.

The Pressed Steel - PST E7 80 HP tank is a great tank for someone who wants to dive steel - not have the extra buoyancy of aluminum, and wants a small compact package.
7.25" diameter
Approx 20" tall
2lbs negative when empty

8.5lbs negative when full

Convertable DIN and YOKE valve

3442 psi

I'm asking $200, the tank is located in South Florida. I have 2 available. Thanks for looking

IMG_0166.jpg
(only pic I have for now)

I'm interested, maybe in both, but the price seems a little high for 'experienced' tanks. Are you willing to negotiate? Am located in S.Miami, so could pick them up.

if in good condition, I am interested in both

I can pick them up in Ft Lauderdale - would take both for $300.

I'm selling a used PST HP 80 steel tank.

The tank is in great shape and last had hydro performed in 6/10 so it's good to dive till 2015. It's the E series 3442 psi and features a convertible DIN/Yoke valve. The tank was always washed off thoroughly after dives and stored with air in it. It's also galvanized so the finish is highly corrosion resistant to begin with.

The Pressed Steel - PST E7 80 HP tank is a great tank for someone who wants to dive steel - not have the extra buoyancy of aluminum, and wants a small compact package.
7.25" diameter
Approx 20" tall
2lbs negative when empty

8.5lbs negative when full

Convertable DIN and YOKE valve

3442 psi

I'm asking $200, the tank is located in South Florida. I have 2 available. Thanks for looking

View attachment 118888
(only pic I have for now)

My asking price is close to the going rate of these tanks in the area, the born dates are 2004 and 2005 for both tanks so in terms of steel tank life they're young. They've only been rehydro'ed once since being put into service. Price is obo but I cannot do $300 for both. The tank will also come with a fresh fill and brand new visual inspection so your getting a practically new tank :wink:

looks like you guys should shake hands at 350! I believe you both make out that way IMO. Good luck with the sale. I wish you listed this a month ago before i spent 270 on a Faber 80

I'm interested.. Live near Ft. Lauderdale and can pick up..

I can pick them up this Saturday the 14th. We can fight over TonyErnst suggestion of $350 or your $400 :) my cell is 305-812-4166 Let me know if that works for you. Thx, Mark

Well.. did these tanks ever get sold?

Scuba Jenny I never heard back from Sik-Z, so don't know if he sold them or not. Guess he wasn't all that motivated. I just got back from out of country, so will start looking again. Good luck to both of us.

I apologize to all interested parties, I was MIA studying for the MCAT but I'm back and still have the tanks, fresh visual was completed as of last week and the tank passed with flying colors. I'm also looking to trade for a steel 100...... must be current and in similar shape as mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom